- The Northern Territory has recorded two new local cases of covid 19- bringing the total number of cases from the NT outbreak to 37.
- The Northern Territory’s peak alliance of Aboriginal community controlled health organizations has voiced concern it was not consulted about the NT government’s changes to quarantine.
- Vaccinated interstate travelers will now spend just seven days in home isolation in the NT rather than 14-days in a territory government quarantine facility – but non vaccinated travelers are now effectively banned from entering the Northern Territory following a major change to border regulations.
- N.T Chief Minister Michael Gunner critical of those who have been campaigning against vaccine mandates in the Northern Territory.
- The Imparja Cup is set to go ahead in Alice Springs from Sunday 13 to Friday 18 February 2022, bringing together First Nation cricketers from across the Territory .
CAAMA Radio produces four local news bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.