Get in contact with the CAAMA Newsroom: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAAMA Radio News, December 14 2021
In today’s bulletin (6pm):
- The Northern Territory has recorded one new case of COVID-19- a close contact of another case that tested positive in Howard Springs. This brings the total number of confirmed cases related to the current outbreak to 88.
- The Northern Territory’s body looking after sacred sites were not told about how much groundwater was going to be extracted at Singlton Station.
- The Northern Territory honored its top First Nations student in a ceremony in Darwin yesterday.
- The WA Aboriginal Heritage Act will likely be passed in the state’s parliament today, despite the United Nations expressing concern the bill
- Two bronze statues of important Eora leaders have been unveiled in a ceremony on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour yesterday.
- plus more :
CAAMA Radio produces four local news bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday