CAAMA Radio News, December 13 2021
In today’s bulletin (6pm):
- The Northern Territory recorded its highest daily case increase of 17 new covid cases – 16 of these linked to the current outbreak in Katherine . The new cases bring the total number in the current outbreak to 87.
- Residents in Tennant Creek and five remote communities in the Katherine region will have to wear face masks for the next 2 days after the government implemented a 72 hour mandate on Sunday afternoon following positive wastewater results.
- Victoria recorded 1290 new cases and two deaths.
- NSW recorded 536 COVID-19 cases and no deaths.
- Tributes are flowing from across the nation following the death of respected Yuin elder and cultural man Uncle Max Dulumunmun Harrison.
- A new group of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business owners have been selected as part of a new group to support Indigenous economic development in Northern Australia.
- plus more :
CAAMA Radio produces four local news bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday