- The Northern Territory has recorded nine new COVID-19 cases overnight, all of them Aboriginal people who are household contacts of the two cases confirmed on Monday.
- NT acting chief health officer Charles Pain voiced his ongoing concerns that the virus is now in remote communities.
- Territory Controller NT Police Commissioner Jamie Chalker says does not want to deal with those who do not follow COVID-19 rules.
- Victoria has recorded 797 new COVID-19 cases and eight deaths.
- The Victorian government pushed through a series of late-night changes to its pandemic bill last night as dozens of protesters gathered on the steps of parliament to speak out against the legislation.
CAAMA Radio produces four local news bulletins airing at 10am, 12pm, 4pm and 6pm every weekday.